Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Case of Thanksgiving

Just got the best surprise. Peeked at my Blogger stats, and this blog's had hits from Canada, the United States, Peru (thank you Carlos), Colombia, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Thailand, and Vietnam. OMG! Now it's hard to feel isolated in Black Currant Bay. Instead I feel plugged in. And for that I'm grateful.

Gratitude is the name of the game here on October 11th – Thanksgiving. Even if I beef (interesting choice of words for a vegetarian) a little now and then, I truly do appreciate what I have. Especially the people in my life. Thank you Karl, for loving me. Thank you Anne and Stephen, dear sister and brother. Thank you Kathleen and France, Superfriends. Thanks Gina. Daughter I'll never have? Thanks Mom, who even though dearly departed, has never really left me. And thank you readers. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment