Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Case of Chilled Yogurt Cucumber Soup

The Internet can be an anonymous medium. And sometimes I'd like to keep it that way, because...judging by my former teenage standards...I'm ancient. Of course I'm younger than Joan Rivers, yes...but I'm much older than Natalie Portman. Older than Catherine Zeta-Jones (still her doppelganger)...younger than– Listen, if I've got my facts straight, I'm about five years younger than John Travolta. Which means I'm old enough to have studied computer when just one processor took up an entire room, and young enough not to be terrified of ATMs.

Chilled Yogurt Cucumber Soup

2 cups 2% yogurt
1 seedless cucumber, chopped
1 tsp honey
salt
pepper
1/8 cup fresh chives

Blend together the 2% yogurt, cucumber, honey, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour into bowls and snip the chives on top. Serves 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment