Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Clue in The Case of Raw Apple Pie

Had so much fun making this video! A Clue in The Case of Raw Apple Pie.

Inspired by a visit to Rawlicious in Newmarket not too long ago, I made a raw apple pie and it was delicious! I like it better than baked apple pie and you need to know that when I was living at home with my parents, baked apple pie was my favourite dessert. It beat out chocolate! Since then I’ve matured into a more normal state but I'm telling you this pie is yum! Not too sweet, light, lovely to look at, and healthy too.

The Case of Raw Apple Pie, which will include a finished pic and the full recipe, appears in my next post.

Becki

PS Cynthia and I welcome your thoughts. Click on the comment button below.
 

1 comment:

  1. You have me truly intrigued! I love apples in any form. :-)

    ReplyDelete