Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Case of Creamy Chocolate Pudding

The results of my social media Chocolate Pudding Picture Poll are in and you overwhelmingly like your chocolate photos close up! Here is the winning shot in all its lusciousness!

Creamy Chocolate Pudding

1 avocado
1/4 cup cacao
3/8 cup agave syrup
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp vanilla

In your blender, blend all the ingredients until creamy.

Refrigerate the pudding covered for at least 30 minutes.

Pipe into dessert dishes.

Serves 2.

Becki

PS Comment and share buttons are below. Thanks! 

2 comments:

  1. I would never have thought of using avocado for a pudding. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my genius, unfortunately. It's an old vegan trick. One that I originally thought was mad so, of course, I had to try it!

      My adaptations over the years include switching from sweetening with maple syrup (Canadian, eh?) and flavouring with cocoa to using raw agave syrup and cacao.

      Creamy Chocolate Pudding made with avocado is one of those you've-got-to-try-it-to-believe-it recipes!

      Delete